I'm Emily. USA. Connecticut to be exact.
Motion City Soundtrack, Angels & Airwaves, Fall Out Boy, and Blink-182 make me pretty happy.
So does Lindsay Lohan, Tom DeLonge, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and weed.
Introduce yourself! I follow back too, because, why the fuck not? :-)
Hey friend! Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself and then pass this on to your 10 favorite followers
5 random facts about me:
1. I’m a classically trained musician, been playing orchestral bass since I was 8 years old. (13 years)
2. I’m a huge dog lover and hope to rescue several dogs throughout my lifetime.
3. I’m an activist of cannabis, not just in the “stoner” sense, but I firmly believe in ending the stigma surrounding the plant and allowing hemp to be used as it was once intended.
4. I never, ever, ever want children.
5. I’m bisexual and support the LGBT community 110%
my It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia tattoo!
took 5 hours and hurt like hell. totally worth it :)
All right, lovely followers! The time has come for my 2nd-ever giveaway, to commemorate me reaching my original goal of 1,000 followers! I will be giving away:
One (1) Untitled Show poster, signed by all three members of blink-182! (Pictured above.)
Exciting, no? :D I like to think so. Since I have quite a few of those posters sitting in my living room, as well, it’ll be nice to have one go to someone else. So, here are the rules.
-Reblogs only, likes don’t count.
-Must be following me :)
-You can reblog as much as you want but that does not guarantee you’ll win.
-I will ship anywhere in the world - poster will come rolled in a solid poster tube, for safety.
-No giveaway blogs or sideblogs.
-Giveaway ends: 12AM (midnight) PST March 15th, Mr. Mark Hoppus’s birthday. Easy to remember, right? Midnightmeans the end of the 14th, for the record. So the moment it ticks over to the 15th in my time zone, Pacific Time.
-Winner will be chosen through a random generator, for fairness.
-Winner must reply within 24hrs or another winner will be chosen. I will mark the time in my ask, as well.
That’s about it! Good luck everyone! <3